- Brand: Sukin
- Origin: Proundly made in Autralia
- Volume: 500ml
- Perfect for any type of hair especially sensitive scalps
Beautiful hair is very important to every women. If your hair is dry or greasy, or you love to change hairstyles frequently, your hair might probably be too weak and damaged. You need a solution, and Sukin Purifying Shampoo is your best choice.
Sukin Purifying Shampoo is rated as the most popular and favorite product by women.
Sukin Organics is a famous organic cosmetics brand in Australia. Sukin Organic focuses on beauty products. Sukin utilises an abundance of beautiful botanicals, antioxidants and essential oils to restore the natural vitality and radiance of your skin and hair, does not use any products from animal. Sukin has grown to become Australia’s Number One Natural Skincare Brand.
- Sukin Purifying Shampoo features a delicate infusion of aloe vera, nettle, horsetail and burdock.
- A gentle daily shampoo to cleanse, nourish and soften any type of hair especially sensitive scalps.
- Sukin Purifying Shampoo is suitable for all hair types, including sensitive scalps.
- This product is very safe for pregnant, breastfeeding women and children.
- By using a natural shampoo you are not only being kinder to your hair but the environment too.
Wet hair and massage into scalp, working up a gentle lather. Rinse well. For best results, condition hair with Sukin Nourishing Conditioner.
- Main Ingredients: Aloe, Horsetail, Nettle, Burdock
- Ingredients detailed: Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail), Arctium Lappa Root Extract (Burdock), Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanillin, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene*, Linalool*. * Natural component of essential oils.
- When using a natural shampoo for the first time, it may take up to one month for your hair and scalp to adjust to the change.
- Always pair your shampoo with a conditioner, to restore and balance your natural oils
- Stored at room temperature, away from direct sunlight.