S-26 Pro-A milk Two Follow – On formula No. 2 for children from 6 to 12 months old
- Origin: Australian domestic goods
- Weight: 900g
- Target users: For children from 6 months to 12 months
We are always working hard to find the best and most nutritious milk for parents.
S-26 Pro-A two Follow-On Formula with A2 case-casein protein from cow’s milk, an outstanding formula developed scientifically to ensure nutrition for the development of babies born from 6 months to 12 months old
What is the A2-in-casein protein?
In cow’s milk protein contains casein and is proven to be the largest protein group in milk protein, accounting for about 80% of the total protein. Beta-casein is one of the three main casein proteins in milk and accounts for one third of the total protein in milk. It transports minerals and essential nutrients like calcium and phosphorus and provides other important substances to build muscles, strong bones and other body tissues.
Casein contains beta-casein, which exists in two main forms, including:
Beta-casein A1: Milk from cow breeds native to Northern Europe is generally high in A1-casein. A1 milk comes from cow breeds like Holstein (big milk cow, black and white fur), Friesian, Ayrshire and British short-horned cows.
Beta-casein A2: Milk containing a lot of beta-casein A2 is mainly found in breeds of cattle originating in the Channel Islands (archipelago in the Manganese Sea) and in southern France. Includes varieties like Guernsey, Jersey, Charolais and Limousin.
The formula S-26 Pro-A two Follow-On stands out by
- Contains a unique ingredient of whey and casein, in which A2 case-casein protein is obtained from the milk of specially reared cows, carefully selected to produce A2 β -casein protein.
- Contains a full range of vitamins A, B, C, D, E, K involved in the metabolism of energy of the body, helping the process of maximum absorption of nutritional supplements.
- Provide calcium, zinc, iron, magnesium … for the baby to develop comprehensively
- Cool milk flow for a healthy digestive system.
- Prepare only one bottle of milk at a time. Feed your baby right away and follow the instructions exactly.
- Do not retain leftover milk, and clean the bottle for the next time. Always hold your baby when feeding. Always keep an eye on your baby to avoid choking.
- Milk is not suitable for children under 6 months old.
- Use only the spoon provided.
- If properly stored and in accordance with the instructions on the label, no vitamin or mineral preparations are needed.