Ottomilk full cream fresh milk 250ml box
- Origin: New Zealand
- Packing: 250ml / box, 24 boxes / carton
- Subjects: Suitable for children from 1 year old, adult, pregnant mother, newly ill …
New Zealand is one of the last lands to have human settlements, but the quality of life, health, education and products of this country are trusted by the whole world, especially the Nutritional milk supplement for human health.
Geographically, New Zealand is diverse with large and small islands. During its long unexplored isolation period, New Zealand maintains a diverse ecology with many endemic species of animal, mushroom and plant groups. The ecological environment is diverse and isolated quite far from other areas so the animals here live in the freshest air.
For the supplementary food industry, especially the dairy industry, the production technology is applied the most modern and closest to nature. Selected dairy animals are purebred cows that are free of chemicals or genetically engineered substances. Ensure a source of the best quality materials
After a long time of researching the quality and consumption market of New Zealand milk in the world, Violetpham.vn decided to choose Ottomilk fresh milk cream full 100% pure milk in the organic milk collection to send to the women. Parents wishing to seek the best source of natural, aromatic milk for their babies.
Outstanding advantages of Ottomilk full cream milk
- 100% pasteurized milk.
- Milk is treated with modern UHT (***) sterilization technology, absolutely no preservatives, perfect nutritional products to take care of family and relatives.
- Otto Milk whole milk is fresh milk which is squeezed from purebred herd and raised by clean grass according to advanced technology pasteurized milk production standards set in Shepparton, Victoria.
- Suitable for children from 1 year old, adult, pregnant mother, newly ill ..
- 100% pure cow’s milk
- The nutritional value of Ottomilk full cream milk
Only use the product when it is intact and properly stored.
*** What is UHT Milk?
UHT Milk is pasteurized milk which is processed at very high temperatures and cooled quickly afterwards. This helps kill bacteria and helps milk have a longer shelf life than regular pasteurized milk. UHT stands for Ultra High Temperature, also known as one-step technology, which is a sterilization technology considered an important invention of the twentieth century in the food processing industry.
UHT sterilization technology has many outstanding advantages, helping the product can keep its freshness for 6 months without refrigeration. For UHT milk products in general, after sterilization, they will be put into paper boxes, plastic bottles containing pasteurized milk and sealed with heat.