- Product: GAIA Natural Baby Australia Massage Oil 125ml
- Brand: GAIA
- Coyntry of origin: Australia
- Net volume: 125 ml
- Enhance the special time you spend with your baby through massage
- Infant massage is a wonderful way to encourage bonding between your family and your new baby and GAIA Natural Baby is just perfect to use.
- A pure oil that has been formulated in consultation with therapists from Infant Massage Australia, who advise that pure sweet almond oil is all you need to massage your baby with.
- Our sweet almond oil is combined with a hint of certified organic lavender and certified organic chamomile pure essential oils to provide you with a beautiful oil to use on your newborn, baby and toddler.
- GAIA Natural Baby Massage Oil is mineral oil free so it will absorb beautifully into your baby’s skin and won’t clog pores or cause irritation.
- Our beautiful massage oil can be used on your skin as well and will be completely absorbed, leaving you with a gorgeous glow and NO greasy residue.
GAIA NATURAL BABY MASSAGE OIL IS A BLEND OF
- sweet almond oil – a skin nutrient that is very nourishing
- certified organic lavender pure essential oil to soothe and calm
Baby Massage encourages eye to eye and skin contact, and the exchange of soothing sounds and smells, cuddles and smiles all help parent and baby feel closer.
The baby bonding process uses all of your senses, touch being one of them as well as smell. GAIA Skin Naturals have taken special care not to interfere with this natural process by ensuring that our pure essential oils make up less than .3% of our blend, just enough to cover the nutty smell of the sweet almond oil. All the pure essential oils are certified organic.
In fact your baby will recognise the beautiful smell of GAIA Natural Baby Massage Oil and get excited when you put a few drops in your hand because they will know that it is time for their special massage.
All GAIA Natural Baby products use pure essential oils which are suitable to use during pregnancy.
- Baby massage
- General massage for the whole family as well as pregnancy massage
- During pregnancy on your belly to increase suppleness and elasticity of your growing, stretching tummy
Handy Hint: Add a couple of drops of GAIA Natural Baby Massage Oil with GAIA Natural Baby Bath & Body Wash to bubs/your bath to provide an even more nourishing and moisturising bath. It will leave skin feeling gorgeous!
ABOUT BABY MASSAGE
- Baby Massage establishes close, loving communication which provides security and stability for your child and has amazing therapeutic benefits.
- Massage releases both oxytocin and endorphins and therefore can assist in relieving discomfort associated with teething, congestion, colic, reflux and emotional stress.
- It is particularly ideal for premmie babies. Studies have shown that massaging premature babies has an extremely positive result – up to 47% weight increase per day and these premature babies are discharged an average of six days earlier.
- Fathers can also benefit from infant massage as it gives them time to connect and interact with their child on a deeper level than day to day contact provides.