Femfresh Active Fresh Wash 250ml
- Manufacturer: Femfresh
- Origin: United Kingdom / United Kingdom
- Volume: 250ml
- Form: Gel
- Suitable for daily use for women of all ages. Especially suitable for those who are regularly active, sweat a lot. Thanks to the perfect combination of Ginseng essence, bitter orange essence, Roman chamomile essence, hazelnut leaf extract, coconut oil and Silver ions to support the fresh, healthy, smooth and airy vaginal area Cool all day long, active. The product does not contain soap and is hypoallergenic
Femfresh Active Fresh Wash 250ml
- Made directly imported from the UK box – Made in UK
- Top UK and European brands in women’s private care.
- Natural ingredients support anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-oxidant, rejuvenation and cool, mild fragrance.
- The product is gynaecologically tested and dermatologically tested, clearly printed on the front packaging of the product.
- Optimal pH for female private parts thanks to natural ingredients and Lactic Acid.
- Gel concentrate product for longer, more economical use.
- Does not contain soap, does not contain Parabens
- Safety products, hypoallergenic.
- Contains natural ingredients and Silver Ion to support antibacterial, protect the private parts in the condition of active sweat.
- Meets UK & European medical standards
- Products extracted from natural ingredients Roman chamomile essence, hazelnut extract, Bitter orange extract, coconut oil and silver ions support cleansing, bactericidal, aromatic tightness creating a pleasant feeling , clean, fresh fragrance throughout the day. The natural ingredients in Roman chamomile essential oil, hazelnut extract help support the treatment of a number of skin health conditions such as acne, eczema, inflammation, dry skin, skin irritation, baby care. skin chemistry. Chamomile extract, hazelnut leaf extract, bitter orange extract and Citric Acid (and) Silver Citrate (silver ion) combine perfectly to help increase antibacterial, strong antiseptic to prevent bacteria and microorganisms, itching fungi. Supporting the treatment of infections, itchy fungi, pain relief, astringents, soothing on the genital skin and gynecological problems. Natural Lactic Acid supports skin lightening, anti-acne, anti-aging, moisturizing, eliminating dead cells. Glycerin nutrients provide moisture, nutrients to help support the vagina always soft, smooth, healthy, youthful. Ideally balanced pH product.
- Especially with ingredients containing Ginseng essence: Support anti-inflammatory, smooth skin, prevent aging, wrinkles and maintain firmness for the skin, eliminate toxins to make the skin bright and smooth than.
Main ingredient of feminine active cleaning solution Femfresh Active Fresh Wash 250ml
- Mainly extracted from the natural ingredients of Roman chamomile, Hazelnut extract, Bitter Orange essence, coconut oil and silver ions help support cleansing, bactericidal, aromatic tightness to create a pleasant feeling, clean, fragrant throughout the day.
- The natural ingredients in camomile essential oil help support the treatment of a number of skin health conditions such as acne, eczema, inflammation, skin irritation, skin rejuvenation care.
Citrus Acid and Citric Acid (and) Silver Citrate (Silver Ion) combine perfectly to support antibacterial, prevent bacteria and microorganisms, itching fungus. Supporting the treatment of infections, itchy fungi and gynecological problems.
- Hazelnut essence helps to soothe gentle, antibacterial, astringent, calming skin care.
Natural Lactic Acid is an Alpha Hydroxyl Acid (AHA), famous for its ability to penetrate, penetrate deep into the epidermal cells to help brighten the skin, fade dark spots, fight acne, anti-aging , moisturizes, gently removes dead skin cells.
- Glycerin nutrients provide moisture, nutrients that support the vaginal area are always soft, smooth, healthy, youthful.
- Especially with ginseng essence: Support anti-inflammatory, smooth skin, prevent aging, wrinkles and maintain skin firmness, eliminate toxins make the skin whiter and smoother. .
Detailed ingredients: Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (coconut oil essence), Triethyl Citrate, Parfum, Glycerin, Laureth-4, Polyquaternium-39, Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (concentrate Roman Chamomile, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract (Witch hazel leaf extract), Panax Ginseng Root Extract (Ginseng extract – anti-inflammatory activity, wrinkle prevention and skin firmness), Citric Acid (and) Silver Citrate (Silver Ion), 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Citrus Aurantium Fruit Extract (bitter orange essence – antibacterial, skin, young skin chemistry), Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Hydroxide.
- The product helps to cleanse the skin and scent the private parts daily, especially during menstruation, postpartum and pregnancy. Also supports moisture balance for the skin. The product is safe, does not cause skin irritation.
- Thanks to natural ingredients help support anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, support the treatment of gynecological diseases: vaginitis, white blood, vulva, fungus, vulvar pruritus.
- Hygiene for women during menstruation, postpartum.
- Maintain the natural pH of the private area.
- Use vaginal hygiene daily.
- Enhancing moisturizing nutrients, supporting the genital area is always soft, youthful.
- The product is recommended for both men and women after sex.
- Especially suitable for those who are regularly active, sweat a lot.
Wet your genitals, take an appropriate amount of GEL sanitizer into your hands about 3ml, then use your hands to gently clean the genital area and rinse with water.
Note when using:
- Do not use to douche inside the vagina.
- Do not allow liquid to contact eyes.
- Stop using if you are allergic to any of the product ingredients.
- Preserved in dry, cool place.
- Keep out of reach of CHILDREN.
Product information and origin
- Brand: Femfresh.
- Origin: United Kingdom / United Kingdom / England.
- Manufacturer: Church & Dwight UK Ltd.
- Address: Folkestone, Kent, CT19 6PG, England.
- Expiry date: 12 months from the date of opening / Printed on the product packaging.
- Date of manufacture: Print on product packaging.
- Registrar number – Ministry of Health: 120618/20 / CBMP-QLD