- Origin: Australia
Blackmores Toddler Milk Drink contains the essential vitamins and minerals to support your growing toddlers nutritional needs.
Supported by 85 years of experience in natural health products and our in-house lactation consultant, Blackmores has worked to create a unique formulation inspired by the best mum – mother nature.
Combined with a balanced diet, Blackmores Toddler Milk Drink contains the essential vitamins and minerals to support your growing toddlers nutritional needs.
- Essential vitamins A, C, D & E to help support your toddler’s growth and development
- Vitamin B12 & magnesium to help support energy & metabolism
- Rich in calcium & magnesium to help support strong bones and teeth
- Minerals such as iron & zinc to help support a healthy immune system
- Contains iodine which contributes to normal cognitive function
- Contains GOS prebiotics
- Gluten free
- No added table sugar (sucrose)
Milk Solids, Lactose, Maltodextrin, Vegetable Oil Blend, Galacto-oligosaccharide (GOS), Emulsifiers (Soy Lecithin, Mono- and Di-glycerides), Docosahexaenoic Acid Oil (DHA), Arachidonic Acid Oil (ARA), Lutein, Antioxidants (Sodium Ascorbate, mixed Tocopherols concentrate, Ascorbyl Palmitate).
Minerals (Calcium Carbonate, tri Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulphate, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Iodide).
Vitamins (L-Sodium Ascorbate (vitamin C), d-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E), Nicotinamide (vitamin B3), Cholecalciferol (vitamin D), Retinyl Acetate (vitamin A), Thiamin Hydrochloride (vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B6), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Folic Acid (vitamin B9), Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)).
How to prepare:
- Wash hands and all equipment before preparing Blackmores Toddler Milk Drink
- Measure the required amount of water and powder by consulting the feeding guide on the product label
- Use only the scoop provided, lightly fill one measurement of the powder and use levelling blade on tin. Pour powder into the water, stir or shake until the powder is dissolved