MORE PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Brand: Golden Quilts
- Country of Origin: Australia
- Queen size: 210 x 210 cm
This Australian wool quilt is filled with Australian grown wool, encased in a luxurious cotton japara cover.
Australian Wool Quilts have layers of wool sewn in a pattern to ensure even distribution of warmth and prevention of wool moving whilst sleeping. It is a superior quality Australian Wool Quilt. It has natural water-proofing tendencies.
Australian Wool Quilts are warm in Winter and cool during Summer.
- Whether it is age, illness or injury related, we all know someone who suffers aches and pains. here is how our wool quilt offers comfort and natural pain relief in a high quality Australian product:
- Deeper Sleep – Sleep is the time for your body to rest and repair itself. Research shows that when you sleep with wool you have a lower, more consistent heart rate, sleep more soundly and wake more refreshed. The more comfortable you are in one position, the less you will toss and turn and the deeper.
- Sleep temperature – Wool is breathable. A natural fibre, wool has unique properties that allow it to keep you warm in winter and cool in summer. If you suffer from muscle soreness or ongoing chronic pain, wool provides a therapeutic warmth, that can temporarily relieve aching and stiffness by relaxing sore, tight muscles.
- Health benefits – Many who suffer with chronic pain also suffer other associated long term health issues. Wool is naturally hypo allergenic, and has natural antibiotic and anti-bacterial properties. You can relax knowing that your bedding is safe, healthy and improving your quality of life.
CARING FOR YOUR WOOL QUILT
- All Wool Quilts are Dry Clean Only.
- Light stains can be surface cleaned by sponging with damp cloth. We recommend you fluff and air your Wool Quilt regularly to retain freshness.