- Manufacturer: A2
- Origin: Australia
- Weight: 1 kg
- Providing nutrients for a healthy body.
“Feel the difference” A2 Australian milk is gaining more and more trust from mothers. With 100% milk taken from purebred cows. Whole A2 powdered milk is currently the only milk on the market that contains all the A2 beta casein, no additives or preservatives so the milk flavor is delicious for both people. big and small children.
Uses of A2 Australian milk
- In the composition of whole milk A2 powder contains Beta Casein one of the 3 main proteins in milk and accounts for a total of 1/3 of the protein in milk. Helping the process of transporting minerals and essential nutrients such as Calcium, Phosphorus and providing essential nutrients for strong skeletal system, healthy muscles.
- A2 cow is a non-genetically modified cow, so the amount of Amin Proline 67 is not converted to Histidine, Amin Proline 67 is one of the important Amino Acids that has the ability to bind to BCM7 very tightly to prevent penetrates into milk. BCM7 is one of the causes of bloating, indigestion, reflux in babies when the digestive system is poor.
- A2 Australian milk is made from 100% fresh milk from purebred cows selected by Australian experts.
Milk content containing calcium and Vitamin D is very good for children growing tall, preventing osteoporosis.
- The fat content is very small, only about 3.5%.
- Packed according to Pasteur’s standards, although the milk is in powder form, it does not lose the nutrients in fresh cow’s milk.
- The A2 content of Australian milk is lactose, which is equivalent to standard milk and does not affect the digestive system.
- A2 contains many nutrients as well as minerals that help your baby grow healthy.
- Minimize the risk of developing cardiovascular disease, diabetes, blood pressure.
- Natural milk flavor, 100% sterilized.
- Contains no preservatives and other additives.Ingredient
The ingredients of A2 whole milk include: Whole milk, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin).
Why choose whole milk powder A2 for the whole family
- According to the scientists’ research, there are many people suffering from Lactoz intolerance symptoms because the digestive system can not digest protein A1, this protein is often found in common cow’s milk. Selecting A2 milk will be the perfect choice in these cases.
- A lot of addiction tests have shown that people who cannot drink regular A1 cow’s milk, when using A2 milk, feel very comfortable and comfortable.
- A2 Australia’s fresh milk product line guarantees 100% natural fresh cow’s milk, from the strict selection of pure pure A2 dairy breeds.
- The A2 brand is one of Australia’s best known for its excellent family health products.
How to use A2 Australian milk
- To get 1 cup of 250ml milk, take about 35g of powdered milk to the cup, then add half of the water to stir the head until the milk dissolves, then add another half of the remaining water to stir and reward. awake.
- To make about 1 liter of milk, use about 140g of powdered milk, then add 500ml of hot or cold water to the bottle as you like, stir until the milk dissolves, add the remaining 500ml of water.
- It may also depend on how light the drinker wants to use, which corresponds to the amount of condensed milk.
Note when mixing milk
- Do not scoop the dough out into a glass first, then pour the water into it instead, scoop the dough into water.
- Milk can then be prepared then refrigerated overnight and then used.
- Prepared milk must be stored in the refrigerator and only used for about 3 days.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the milk.
- Close the milk bag after use.
- Use children from 1 year of age up to the elderly.
Instructions for preserving Australian A2 milk
- Preserved in dry, cool place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.