Konosuke Matsushita – Founder of Panasonic kept saying, “We produce people, and we also produce electrical goods.”
He always believed that the measure of a company was the people who worked for it, that no enterprise could succeed if its employees did not grow as human beings, and that business, first and foremost, was about cultivating human potential. No matter how much capital, technology or equipment an enterprise boasts, it is bound to fail if its human resources are not developed. For that reason, TranGia DeCo always welcomes brilliant cadidates / applicant those are passionate and willing to bear with Tran Gia for the sustainable development of the company.
First and for most, we expect you to read our recruitment process to learn more about the steps you will take when applying for any position in Tran Gia.
Step 1: Apply
The first step towards getting a job is knowing how to navigate the application process.
- Candidate/s may find many vacant positions that are updated frequently at http://trangiadeco.com/tuyendung
- Candidate/s submit your resume (CV) including personal information, career objectives, educational background, experiences (if any) and interests… to HR Department by different ways as guided in the Job postings.
Step 2: Receive and select CV
After collecting applicants’ CV, we will gather and choose applicants who are suitable with our requirements then invite them for an interview. For those we feel not ok yet, we still record their CV for future recruitment process.
Step 3: Interview Day
This is the first official meeting between candidate and interviewer. During this time, interviewer will ask more questions to evaluate candidate suitability for the job position.
We have two rounds of interview for candidate/s:
Candidate will be interviewed directly by Head of Human Resources department.
For candidates who passed the 1st round, you will be invited to talk with company director or authorized persons.
Duration between the first and the second interview is about 2 to 4 business days.
Step 4: Contract Signing
Candidates are chosen from two rounds of interview, within one to three days, they will receive a call or email about the interview result. Employer would inform you about the labor contract, salary, company’s policy or any condition required.
Possibly, above information might be discussed during the second round or recruiter would call you anytime to provide additional information if necessary.
Step 5: Completing the application after successful selection
After receiving the recruiter’s announcement, the candidate should prepare the following documents and send it to HR staff such as:
- Notarized resume
- Notarized birth certificate
- Health certificate (04-page type and valid for at least 6 months)
- Notarized college degree or graduation certificate (if not yet received the diploma) and other related certificates / diplomas.
- Notarized ID (Identification Card)
- A copy of Household Registration with notarization
- Application Letter
- 2 (two) pieces of 3x4cm pictures (also send a soft copy via email to us).
These all must be submitted on the first working of new joiner.
If you are interested in any vacant position, please send us your resume. We will contact you soonest.
Thank you and wish you a successful career.
HR Department – Tran Gia DeCo., Ltd.